The Nexion Group Travel Sales Summit will be in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico at the Hyatt Ziva
April 25-28, 2019.
If you are a Nexion travel professional wanting to develop or increase your group travel business, this event is for YOU! That’s right – if you already book group sales or haven’t yet started to sell groups, the Group Travel Sales Summit is certain to give you the foundational elements of prospecting, marketing and executing group sales to achieve a high return on investment and success.
You’ll gain valuable insight and techniques needed to successfully transform your group business. Don’t miss out on this GAME-CHANGING LEARNING EXPERIENCE! Space is limited.
We’ve added some new and exciting items to the agenda, so this is perfect for first timers or agents who have already attended a Group Travel Sales Summit in the past.
Here’s what past attendees have said about the Group Travel Sales Summit:
- “Every single presentation was SO valuable – I was on the fence about attending, but I’m SO glad I did. Absolutely worth every penny and then some. If you’re interested in really going after group business, you can’t afford NOT to attend.” – Kelley Malay
- “I’m leaving [the GTSS] with great resources and a new insight into growing this part of my business. It’s been a very worthwhile investment.” – Heidi Summers
- This was an excellent seminar! I felt total support from every presenter that they were there to help me grow my groups business. Stuart was an engaging presenter and a wealth of knowledge. I went hoping I would grow my groups; I came out knowing how I will grow my groups.” – Laurie Scott
- “After attending the Group Travel Sales Summit and seeking out a different tour operator than my usual one I use to help with a small but complicated group, I found the right supplier. I posted a deposit this morning on a $93,000 booking, so goal accomplished!” – Steve Lincoln
- “I loved validation that money can be made with groups and all the step processes. I can do this! There was a wealth of knowledge presented, and I am eager to put it into practice for my own business.” Karen Gordo