Our 2019 Groups (formerly Group Travel Sales Summit) will be in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico at the Hyatt Ziva, April 25-28, 2019.
If you are a travel professional wanting to develop or increase your group travel business, this event is for YOU! That’s right – if you already book group sales or haven’t yet started to sell groups, Groups is certain to give you the foundational elements of prospecting, marketing and executing group sales to achieve a high return on investment and success.
You’ll gain valuable insight and techniques needed to successfully transform your group business. Don’t miss out on this GAME-CHANGING LEARNING EXPERIENCE! Space is limited.
We’ve added some new and exciting items to the agenda, so this is perfect for first timers or advisors who have already attended Groups in the past.
Exciting News! – Your attendance at our Groups event completes the Group Travel Specialist Program module 6 requirements! Previously, the Groups event only provided 50 credits toward this module. Another BIG change is the cost for the certification program is only $59 for Nexion Travel Group Advisors.
Sign up here: Agent Universe > Programs> Special Interests> Group Travel
Here’s what past attendees have said about last year’s event:
- “The Group Summit was everything I had hoped it to be and more. As always, Nexion Travel Group delivered excellent content and value. I highly recommend the Group Travel Sales Summit.” Lisa Bodenhausen, Nexion Travel Group Advisory Board Member
- “I learned a number of new approaches to selling Group Travel which I immediately put into action. I also learned the correct way to determine if my groups are successful and profitable. Stuart Cohen is a dynamic speaker and made the entire event enjoyable as well as invaluable. I would recommend the GTSS to anyone who wants to begin selling groups, increase the size and number of their groups or make their groups more profitable.” Holly Serokos
- “The Group Travel Sales Summit was incredible! I learned so much and can’t wait to book my first group. The Summit really made the process clear and achievable.” Christa Sokolitz
- “This summit gives you a whole new way of considering your group business. It can help you open a whole new side of your business. Maybe you didn’t know where to begin, or thought it would be too hard to look into that type of business. Even if you have been doing group business, it can bring organization and a process to your current business.” John Raschka
- “GTSS has been an eye opener for me regarding how to sell groups. In order to set yourself apart from others in the industry, I learned that I need to specialize in what I do and become the expert. I also learned to customize and package group and individual travel so that I am not selling the bare bones packages to clients.” Ramona Tauzin